Gifts look beautiful and memorable due to its packing. One can say, packing increases the beauty of gift. It also indicates your love to the person to whom you are gifting. Do you like to gift wrap a shirt at home? Now its easy to wrap shirt, use the steps below.
Things Required to Wrap a Shirt
- Simple or colorful gift paper
- White card sheet (chart paper)
- Line-full or designed gift paper
- A pencil
Steps to Wrap a Shirt
- Cover the gift with cover paper.
- Cut 8×11 inches white card sheet and rotate it like a collar and fastened it with glue.
- Now place the designed gift paper to measure the length to make a tie.
- After measurement, make a sketch with pencil to gift paper and cut it to required size. Hence your tie will easily be ready.
- In order a make a pocket, cut a piece of white card sheet.
- Now stick the collar firstly to the gift paper.
- Put tie in such a way that it seems to derived from collar.
- Stick pocket to side.
- Fastened all these things with glue.
- If you like to make a T-Shirt design then use buttons instead of tie.
- Your gifts should be wrapped perfectly.