MS Word is a most popular word processor. World’s most of the documents are creating in it. There are two orientations in a word document.
We can use both orientations simultaneously in a document.
Procedure to use orientation in MS Word
- Open MS Word and create two pages
- You can use Ctrl + Enter to break page, hence you will get two pages
- Click any page
- Go to Page Layout Menu
- Click on the ribbon
- Page setup will appear
- Select any one orientation
- There are three options in Apply two
- Select this section option
- Hence you can change orientation of pages in a document