Yellow cake is a delicious food and is very easy to bake even at home. Just you need a time, few ingredients and an oven.
Follow these most easy steps to bake a Yellow Cake.
Ingredients to Bake a Yellow Cake
- 6 table spoons Unsalted Butter
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 ¾ cup Cake Flour
- 1 ¾ cup Baking Powder
- ¾ cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Few drops of Yellow Color
Steps to be Measured
- Preheat the oven to 350oF for 15 minutes.
- Grease a round cake pan of about 9 inches with oil.
- Mix butter and sugar in a bowl and similarly, mix flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
- Beat egg and vanilla until it becomes a blend and pour it to the mixture of butter and sugar slowly.
- Drip a few drops of yellow color to milk and mix this solution to the mixture of flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix up all the ingredients until combined fully.
- Pour all ingredients into cake pan and spread it gently.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and wait to cool pans for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cake from pan and place on cooling rack or wire rack.
- When your cake cooled completely taking about an hour, frost it as you desire.
- Use chocolate buttercream or any cream as you desire to make your yellow cake more delicious.