MS Word is a best text editor with its fully developed and advanced features. It facilitates its users to add digital signature in ms word. You can add multiple signatures to your documents.
Steps to Add Digital Signature in Ms Word
- Go to insert menu
- Select the Signature Line –> Microsoft Office Signature Line…
- Select OK
- Fill the Signature Setup with the following information:
- Suggested Signer – The name of the Signer
- Suggested Signer’s title – The job title of the Signer
- Suggested Signer’s e-mail address – The e-mail address of the Signer
- Double click on X sign
- Select Image – the scanned image of signature from your computer
- Click on Sign to insert the signature
- To remove signature click on in status bar.
- A panel on the right side of document window will open.
- Click on the requested signature and select remove signature