To bake cupcake is not difficult but needs about 30 minutes. It may be baked in a thin sheet of paper or aluminium foil. Follow the instructions to make one at home with a fine way.
Ingredients to Bake a Cupcake
- 1 cup grind sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- ½ spoon baking powder
- 1½ cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven at 350 degree.
- Mix sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Beat eggs well and put vanilla essence, self-rising flour and baking powder gradually. Don’t put them together because the cupcakes will not bake well.
- Then mix up the milk in it and beat again.
- Grease the cake tray with oil or butter and pour mixture in it.
- Bake these cupcakes in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Your cake is ready, eat it when cool down.
- You can use either cream or fruits at the top of the cup to make it more delicious.