Chicken Tikka is a famous dish in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. This food is mostly served in parties and ceremonies. Cook chicken tikka at your home with easy to made steps.
Ingredients to Cook Chicken Tikka
- 1 kg boneless chicken (1½ inch cubes)
- 1½ tsp ginger paste
- 1½ tsp garlic paste
- 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves
- 3-4 green chilies
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp garam masala
- (all-spice mix)
- 4-5 whole dried red chilies salt (according to taste)
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- Mix all the spices together.
- Put in a blender and make a paste.
- Coat the chicken with the paste and leave to marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Put the marinated chicken on skewers and grill in the microwave for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Turn the skewers around.
- Again grill 7 to 8 minutes to cook chicken evenly.
- Now serve with salad, chutney and naan.